How do you move through the Exam Prep Seminar?
It is quite easy once you know how it is organized. Let me help with these point by point instructions and through this video.
1. Once registered you will have a link to the CAIP Exam Prep Seminar/Course page with a brief seminar introduction and below, 10 video Lessons/ Modules to access. It would be best to bookmark this link for future access to and from the Seminar, Topics and Forum, if you get lost.
2. Each Lesson comes with a Video overview (30-50 mins) and downloadable PowerPoint slides (PPTX) to follow along with the video. The slide deck allows access to hyperlinks for additional learning (See View Slides button). For some Lessons you are invited to complete exercises and share with fellow CAIP candidates using the Forum, although I sometimes refer to them as Chats (See View Forum button).
3. Under each Lesson, there are two additional Topics. One topic includes Practice Questions to complete and the second topic is Questions Feedback.
4. Each Practice Questions Topic includes a short video (2-6 mins) and downloadable slides (PDF).
5. Each Question Feedback Topic includes a video (10-30 mins) where the answers are presented and discussed along with downloadable slides (PDF).
This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Robert Wong.