How much time should I commit to complete the seminar?

About CAIP Canada Forums Forum: Prep Seminar Q & A How much time should I commit to complete the seminar?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robert Wong
    Keymaster

How much time should I commit to complete the seminar?
    This seminar is customizable by you. For the eight different competency lessons (e.g. Research Design, Qualitative Methods, Ethics and Standards), there are about 6 hours of videos to review. Lesson overviews of practice questions are short (2-3 minutes) but expect to spend 12 hours over the seminar to complete independent learning, practice answering the questions and then reviewing feedback to the questions. Finally, invest about 2-3 days developing, refining, and practicing building or critiquing a proposal for a case study! This will be a live one hour Lesson 2-3 weeks before the exam sitting.

Remember that you will have to invest as much time as you need to feel confident to write a successful applied exam. This will vary for each candidate based upon many factors such as the breadth of their responsibilities in the analytics and insights industry, years of academic and work related experience and past exam writing success. Hope that helps!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.